Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #12

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme by Tynga's Reviews, but I'm doing it once a month. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

It has been so long since I've done one of these. So I'm just going to list books I got since.. May I believe. I took pictures of the ones I could easily access. As for the rest... Trust that I have them.


Bought:

Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Prodigy by Marie Lu
This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
All the Wrong Questions: Who Could That Be at This Hour? by Lemony Snicket
Dark Lord by
Virals by
Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
1984 by George Orwell
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
An Enemy of the People by Henrik Ibsen
Ishmael by Danial Quinn
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead

For review

Threats of Sea and Sky by Jennifer Ellison

Won

From the lovely Ashtyn over at Wonderland's Reader, I won...
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The 5th Wave by Rick Yaney
(my second copy and I haven't even read the first one)
Hexed (ARC) by Michelle Kays

How about you guys? Any new books? Looking forward to buying some soon?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff