Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hello! It's Steph!

No comments:
 
Hello to you!

I am a new member of "The Forest of Books" blog! I'm Steph and this post is just a little introduction or "ice breaker," if you will. So basically, I'll just go on my usual babble and talk about my interests and what-nots!

First off, I'm a 19 year old college student, so here's to sticking to school! On top of that, I hardly ever have time to read for fun...actually, I'm forced to read books that make my head hurt so I have to wait for Winter or Summer break to catch up on my favorite series.

Speaking of series, if you haven't noticed already, I love reading! And I could go on and on about how awesome it is to jump into a new world and connect with different characters. But, for the sake of keeping this post short and sweet, I'll hold my tongue.

My favorite books/series so far are:
~The Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead (I'm still not done reading them so don't ruin it!)
~The House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast (Hooray for Vampyres with tattoos)
~The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
~Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick (Fallen Angels=Drooling)
~Vampire Academy Series (Too bad the movie ruined it)

And, I'm about to start reading Divergent....like, when I have my break, sadly. Moreover, if you haven't figured, I'm into YA books, but really I can read anything that has a good plot and relatable characters. If I had summer reading assignments in the past (like reading Charles Dickens...ew.) and managed to get through them...then I think I'm capable of reading anything....except 50 Shades of Grey- been there, done that, no thanks.

To wrap this post up like a salad wrap, I'll just say that I'm pretty easy to get along with, I'm a dork and proud of it (or at least used to it) and I love playing sports of any kind!

I hope you all have a nice evening, morning, afternoon, wherever you are and I'd like to thank you for taking your time to read my 1st post. And finally, I'd like to thank Wolfie for letting me be a part of this awesome team!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff