Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm Back and I've Brought Someone With Me...

No comments:
 
I HAVE RETURNED!
*bows dramatically*

Okay, I know it's been a while. It's been... two months. Which is a while. I was doing so well for EIGHT MONTHS. And then I FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET. Figuratively speaking.

Maybe you've noticed, but I'm back now! And my blog looks totally different! It might stay like this, it might not. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

But that's not the point of this post. The point is to announce my return and introduce my FABULOUS NEW CO-BLOGGER.

(Sorry for all the caps, if you haven't noticed, I'm excited...)

Her name is known to me, but will not be known to you SO HA.

But that's okay. Because I am Wolfie and she is.... ROXY!!!!

YAY, SAY HI TO ROXY!!!!

And she will now appear on your lovely screens in text format:


Well hello everyone, I am Roxy and this is my first time blogging. I'm freakishly overly excited to start blogging with Wolfie. Can't wait!!

Please excuse her concise hello. She is new around here. Trust me, she'll get more talkative later, when she gets the hang of things! For now, be nice to her and love her anyways :D

We're both looking forward to this new adventure. Welcome to our humble forest!

-Wolfie & Roxy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff