Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Better Update

No comments:
 
Hey, guys! Long time, no see.

If you read my last post, you know that some changes have been going on. For the record, my blog is still a little under-construction. Some of my posts needed to be cleaned up. I need to deal with the random text right below the blog description on the home page! And I need to work on the "About" section and the "Index" section...

Basically, there's still a lot of work to do. And hopefully having two co-bloggers will give me the time to do all that!

Yup, you read that right. Two co-bloggers for Wolfie. I'm excited (:

You met Roxy in the last post and you'll be meeting my other co-blogger soon.

Since this is a better update, I feel that I should explain my absence. The end of the school year just got really crazy. And once summer started, it somehow got crazier. There were family things. A trip to Florida. A lot of working. A lot of stressing out. I managed to get through the first season of Once Upon a Time. I'm on like episode 5 of the second season. It's going slow. I also have like 30 episodes of Gilmore Girls recorded on the DVR that I need to see soon...

And guess what? I'm 21 books behind on my Goodreads challenge! I remember when I was ten books AHEAD. And now I'm behind... Why does my reading slow down in the summer? That doesn't even make any sense.

But that's not even the worst part.

My writing. Is. Atrocious.

I never claimed to be a good writer. But trying to get back into it... Well, first off, I maybe got a couple scenes in a few days ago. But that's it. I haven't touched my WIP since NaNoWriMo. All of July and I only added a few scenes. I am disgusted with myself. How do I call myself a writer? More on that later, I'm sure.

I also! Have not been ice skating. Have hardly seen any friends, including my boyfriend.

I dyed my hair but now it's fading into brown again.

I still have a bunch of summer work to do.

How am I going to live?

Yeah, this post wasn't supposed to be this rant-y. The upside is that I'm going to have two new people around here. There will be fresh voices for you to read on the internet.

And with that, I am off. To somehow get my life in order.

Until next time!

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff