Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wolfie's Monthly Wrap-Up: May 2014

No comments:
 
May was practically non-existent here on the blog... That is to say, I have very few posts. Because busy me didn't have time to schedule or wing stuff or anything. I was basically away from all book and blog related things for about three weeks. It was weird. And getting back into it is never easy. I can't guarantee a full return until school is over. And hopefully I am not jinxing anything because I plan on doing a lot of stuff over the summer... But more on that later.
If anybody missed me, I'm sorry. I'll try to be more regular in my posts.
My life's been crazy, but then again, whose isn't?


Books I read this month

Remnants of the Damned by Gavin Hetherington (2 stars)
The Only Boy by Jordan Locke (3 stars)
Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore (3 stars)
Rematch by Janine Caldwell (4 stars)
East of Eden by John Steinbeck (5 stars)

Breakdown: 2 physical copies, 3 e-copy

Total: 5 books

Average Rating: 3.4 stars



Reviews

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
The Three by Sarah Lotz
The Only Boy by Jordan Locke



Life of a Blogger

I talked about some of the things on my bucket list.

Blog Tours

Remnants of the Damned by Gavin Hetherington [Spotlight and Giveaway]

Other

I spotlighted my A to Z Challenge posts and other April posts.
I shared the books I got in April.
I explained/pointed out my absence, just in case you didn't notice.
I made a list of ten covers I love so much I might just frame them and put them on my wall.



2014 TBR Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


Progress:
East of Eden by John Steinbeck
(I count this because I've been wanting to read it since the beginning of the school year and wanted to buy for a while before I actually got the chance to)

May: 1
April: 0
March: 2
Feb: 5
Jan: 1


Grand total: 9 books out of 21 books


In other news...


 I have fourteen more days of school and I am freaking out. I'll leave it at that for now.



Hope you guys had a great May!
 

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff