Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wolfie's Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2014

No comments:
 
April has come and gone. The month of my birth, this blog's creation, and the fabulous A to Z Challenge. All of it is in the past now! And I am looking ahead. The beginning of May means seven more weeks of school you guys. Seven more weeks. I don't know how I'm going to get by. But I will somehow.

Sadly, April was a really unproductive month. I didn't read a lot, or study nearly as much as I should have. I did keep up with my A to Z posts but I haven't done much else.


Books I read this month

Insurgent by Veronica Roth (4 stars)
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (4 stars)
The Three by Sarah Lotz
(3.5 stars)

Breakdown: 2 physical copies, 1 e-copy

Total: 3 books

Average Rating: 3.83 stars



Reviews

The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards


Blog Tours

The Field by Tacy Richardson [Review, Giveaway]
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman [Review, Giveaway]


2014 TBR Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

Progress: none

Grand total: 8 books out of 21 books 


A to Z Challenge

A is for Another Attempt [at blogging]
B is for Birthdays, Blogoversaries, and Boyfriends
C is for Crappy Handwriting and Calligraphy [Life of a Blogger]
D is for Daily Life
E is for Enticing Elephants [Birthday celebration]
F is for Failure and Food
G is for The Great Perhaps [A Looking for Alaska Post]
H is for...  [Songs that start with H]
I is for Impressions
J is for Journals: A Question
K is for... [Songs that start with K]
L is for Laziness and other Life Lessons
M is for Mandatory Reading
N is for Nonsense
O is for Offices
P is for Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankma...
Q is for Quietly Missing Someone You Shouldn't
R is for Rereading
S is for Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
T is for Tests
U is for Under my Umbrella...
V is for Veracity [An observation on writers]
W is for Wolfie [An interview with]
X Marks the Spot
You're Almost There
Z is for Zee End

Other

Stacking the Shelves #10
Birthday/Blogoversary Celebration!

In other news...
The A to Z Challenge is over! I don't know how I will survive next month! I will try to read more, though. Have a few reviews I need to squeeze in ASAP.

How about you? How was your April?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff