Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #11

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme by Tynga's Reviews, but I'm doing it once a month. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

Another month and I have bought no books! Still working through what I bought in December. And all my e-books.

Bought:

Nada!

For review

Rematch by Janine Caldwell
Double Fault by Janine Caldwell
Deuce by Janine Caldwell


Won

Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
via a Rockstars Book Tour giveaway :D

How about you guys? Any new books? Looking forward to buying some soon?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff