Friday, May 2, 2014

Life of a Blogger (14)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


Bucket list



This is definitely a topic that interests me. I don't have an official one or anything. It's not anything I've ever written down before. So I'm going to wing it and see what my list looks like :D


* Go back to Seattle, Texas, and Hawaii
* Go to Italy
* Go to Ecuador
* Go horseback riding
* Get better at ice skating (I'd love to do some basic spins and stuff)
* Learn how to surf
* Learn how to skateboard
* Get better at Spanish
* Learn Italian
* Finish every novel/story idea I've come up with so far (about three big ones)
* Finally win at NaNoWriMo
* Learn  archery and own a bow and arrows
* Have my own library
* Own a dog
* Swim with dolphins
* Read bedtime stories to my kids and sing songs for them even though I suck at singing
* Learn how to make chicken and gnocchi soup
* Find the perfect macaroni and cheese that's not from Fresh and Easy
* Use a typewriter. Legitimately. For something other than work.
* Write a song. Because why not?
* Do something really amazing (not sure what yet)

And I'll stop there! Seems like a pretty solid list to me. I might be missing something, but oh well. I'm sure I'll do another bucket list post.

So how about you? What's on your bucket list?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff