Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just A Spontaneous Absence...

No comments:
 
You have no idea how awful it is to come back after being away unintentionally... I had my posts lined up nicely but never had the time to finish them... So I unscheduled them all and never had the time to go back to finish... I'm not sure what I should do with them now. I guess I'll be pushing everything back. Well, the reviews anyways. The Top Tens and Life of a Bloggers are probably going to be deleted. Unless I find some other way to use the contents. But anyways!

Back to my apology.

You see, May is the crazy month of AP testing and California testing. And I haven't taken the Common Core crap, but that was this month, too. And it totally screwed up the schedule. Because even though I didn't take it, the schedules had to be rearranged for those who did. So that was annoying.


Things aren't exactly back to normal yet, but it's calming down. I'm prepping a few posts to last at least a week. After that, I'm not sure. I may disappear randomly again. But I will post all my blog tour stuff, so don't worry about that.

All that being said, I have not been reading. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration. I'm reading East of Eden for my English class and I absolutely love it (more on that later). I also finished three books for review. But these were books I started in April and barely finished within the last week. Those reviews will be up soon.

I have not been writing either. I'll leave it at that.

Just rest assured that I am not gone forever! It's just hard squeezing this in with so much stress and school stuff... Anyways.

Hope you guys are having a good day!

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff