Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for Zee End

No comments:
 
FINALLY!

Zee End is here.

I know, I'm stretching it a bit. But why not? It's the last day of April and I want it to end as nicely as possible. Like I've been saying, crazy month. It's not likely to get back to normal anytime soon. I don't know how I'm going to enter May and start doing my regular-like posts: reviews, discussions, Life of a Blogger... I might be sporadic. For my own good. But I'll try not to be.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
-Closing Time, Semisonic

I do want to start a couple of things, though. I mentioned my Versus "feature" a while back and I think I'm going to try it out soon. Just for the heck of it. I also hope to get in a joint review - me and a good friend of mine. The only one I can really talk to about books in person. She's great and I'd love to get her on here.

I also want to do something else. I'm not sure how well it's going to work, but I think it'll be fun.

I'm a big fan of quotes. Way back when, I actually included them in my reviews. Not so much anymore - lack of time. I used to write them down, look them up. It's another reason I love Goodreads. I haven't been into that lately, but quotes still stick with me. And I want to see if I can find a way to interact with you guys using quotes.

Kelly over at Effortlessly Reading has a cover guessing game. I kind of want to do a quote guessing game. It'd be a long-term thing because I hardly expect you to know where my quotes come from. And it's more for fun than for a prize for that reason. Think of it like a scavenger hunt, almost. I'll try to post quotes a bit more often. And every now and then I'll present a quote and you have to tell me where you think it's from. It won't be as hard as it sounds. For example. Look at the quote up above. And check out this next quote:


"You don't have to go home but you can't stay here"

Want to guess who it is or where it's from?

Hint: look up the last song or lyric. Check out the full lyrics.

Like I said, I don't know if it'll catch on or anything, but... I like quotes. So I might start that. And I might add on a giveaway to it. Just a heads up.

And now it's officially done!

 

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff