Tuesday, April 29, 2014

X Marks the Spot

No comments:
 
If you've read my last few posts, you'd know that the last week or so has been crazy. The month is almost over. I'm still stressed out because testing is coming up. But I feel a sense of... relief. One thing down, a million things to go. I don't know why I feel accomplished, but I think I do. It's probably a dangerous feeling. And I might have hell to pay for it later. But for now - 

X Marks the Spot

Here I am, determined to get through this somehow. Junior year is proving itself to be quite a hassle. I totally underestimated physics (haha, pun not intended). And English is merciless this year. I'm absolutely determined to get that A though. A B minus in English is BS. It hurts my grade consistency, first of all. And it's totally insulting. I may not be a particularly great writer. But I'm not that bad either. I know I tend to be a little more dramatic, but I can't help that. But I guess I have to.

(My sentences are not this fragmented in English class, I swear.)

X Marks the Spot

Right now, my X is the last day of school. I'm so eager to get this DONE. I'm almost there, I can just see the light at the end of the tunnel. The light that leads to the days where I wake up whenever I want. I'll try to be as productive as possible, but mostly I'm going to relax. Because life is short, and life before adulthood is shorter.

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff