Monday, April 28, 2014

U is for Under my Umbrella...

No comments:
 
If the title seems familiar, it's because it's from that song by Rihanna! And a whole bunch of other people. I'm not quite sure who the original is, so don't ask. Someday I'll look it up. I'll probably let you guys know.

Anyways! I'm frantically trying to hold myself together. If you saw my last post, I was freaking out because I lost my prohject. Good news is, it worked out. Bad news? My index finger and thumb have very limited mobility because, me being me, I burned myself with a soldering iron. If you don't know what that is, it's the thing you use to melt solder, which is the metal that's basically like glue for wires. Relatively low melting point. I say relatively because it hurts. A lot. I'm a girl, so I'm used to curling/flat iron burns... Yeah. It's not like that at all.

Back to the title of this post...

I have no idea how I made it through that project relatively intact. I thought for sure I was a goner on Wednesday. And somehow everything worked out. Everything literally went wrong for my little electric car. Stolen, wires ripped, gears not aligned correctly, can't find the right parts... Somehow it all worked out. Relatively speaking.

And I guess my whole point is: don't give up. Even if things seem REALLY bad. It might just work itself out. Although I can't say that works 100% of the time because plenty of other groups had to build an extra car tonight...

So!


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff