Thursday, April 24, 2014

T is for Tests

No comments:
 
Welcome to one of my spontaneous observation posts! It's going to be quick because I have tons of stuff to do. But I need a little time to - relax and regroup. SO I am going to type this as fast as I possibly can (:


This week has been utter crap. Honestly. It started out fine, but Wednesday (yesterday) just ruined it all. Why? Well, I was studying for my APUSH test. Bummed because of my English grade, but determined to get as close to 100% as possible on my APUSH test. So I was studying, studying. Bell rings and I gather all my stuff and head off to my test. BUT WAIT.


I had a Starbucks bag with all my Physics project stuff. I didn't even notice it was missing until after first period was over. And by the time I made it over to the place I was studying - gone.


Needless to say, I had a bit of an emotional breakdown. Because I needed that finished and tested by Friday (tomorrow). Needless to say, I'm still amazingly stressed because I still need to get that project done somehow. But I needed a five-minute break to complain about my situation.


And now I'm going to back to work. Because this will all be over soon. Not soon enough. But soon.


Thanks for reading! Sorry for such a lame post :/




-Wolfie


PS: I called this "Tests" because I think of this entire situation as a sort of personal test. A godawful one. But a test nevertheless.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff