Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #10

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme by Tynga's Reviews, but I'm doing it once a month. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

Sorry for no pictures, you'll just have to trust me until I can get them up.

I didn't get the box of books I wanted from Amazon o.o But I did get a B&N giftcard for my birthday so I used that to buy these :D

Bought:

Never Fade (The Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken 
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

For review

Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore 
The Only Boy by Jordan Locke 
Remnants of the Damned by Gavin Hetherington


Won

via Goodreads First Reads :D

The Three by Sarah Lotz 


How about you guys? Any new books? Looking forward to buying some soon?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff