Sunday, April 13, 2014

K is for...

No comments:
 
I know it's late. Sorry about that. Crazy busy weekend...
Doing another song thing! I don't have as many songs that start with K. So it's nice and short (:

Kill the Messenger by Jack's Mannequin
Favorite part: Oh my God, this hurts like hell / I had that dream again where / I was lost for good in outer space / Tell me, doctor, how to shake / A waking nightmare that is only / Worse when I am sleeping

Why I love this song: This is the song that made me look up every other song by Jack's Mannequin. Up until this song I only knew Dark Blue and Rescued.

Kiss from a Rose by Seal
Favorite part: I've been kissed by a rose on the gray, / ...And if I should fall along the way / I've been kissed by a rose / ...been kissed by a rose on the gray.

Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer
Favorite part: Lead me out on the moonlit floor / Lift your open hand / Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance / Silver moon's sparkling

Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
Favorite part: Oh, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, / But with my eyes closed all I see / Is the skyline, through the window, / The moon above you and the streets below.


Kiss Yourself Goodbye by The All-American Rejects
Favorite part: Let go, push your daisies / A thousand maybes, a thousand left I'm done / A white glow, just for tasting / A life for wasting (it’s the one you love) / And I look into your eyes, it's the one you love

Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

Favorite part: You called me strong, you called me weak, / But still your secrets I will keep / You took for granted all the times / I never let you down / You stumbled in and bumped your head, / If not for me then you'd be dead / I picked you up and put you back on solid ground

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff