Wednesday, April 9, 2014

H is for...

No comments:
 
So I'm cheating a bit today. I don't have time for a post like yesterday's. Therefore I shall share songs that start with the letter H. Click on the links to be taken to the AZ lyrics page.
(appropriate for the A to Z challenge, isn't it?)

How to Save a Life by The Fray
Favorite part: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend / Somewhere along in the bitterness

Hopeless by Train
Favorite part: Cause it's time that will tell if it's heaven if it's hell or if it's / Anybody waiting at home for you / Cause it's time that will tell this tale

Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright (this is the version I love the most, at least it's the one that pops up the most on my Pandora station)
Favorite part: Maybe there's a god above / And all I ever learned from love / Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you

Hell by Tegan and Sara
Favorite part: Four ways to remove all the bad that we do from the heart and the soul of the cities sad and cold. / Four ways to collect what we say and what we save to discard and discover a brand new way
 
Hello Seattle by Owl City
Favorite part: Hello Seattle, I am a manta ray / Deep beneath the blue waves / I'll crawl the sandy bottom of Puget Sound / And construct a summer home 

Happy Together by The Turtles
Favorite part: No matter how they tossed the dice / It had to be / The only one for me is you / And you for me
Why I love the song: I kind of grew up with it, but it's also one of the few songs both me and my boyfriend like... and it's a love song... and yeah.... 

House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance
Favorite part: And say, ha / What I wanna say / Tell me I'm an angel, / Take this to my grave. / Tell me I'm a bad man, / Kick me like a stray. 

Hummingbird by Nevershoutnever
Favorite part: You see this world has lots to offer / But in time it will go dark / And if this love is what we say it is / I'm sure we will go far / And with a girl as sweet as you / There's not much else I can do / But fall for you
Why this song: This is one of those songs that has WAY too much history for me. At one time it was a song about my ideal love... Then it was a song about what I wanted a guy to be like.. then it was a reminder of how awkward and weird that whole thing was... And so yeah. It's a song I go to when I'm depressed or happy. I can see it either way. Like I said. Too much history.




And to leave you off on a less depressing and more beautiful note...

Hoppipola by Sigur Ros






-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff