Monday, April 7, 2014

F is for Failure and Food

No comments:
 
Failure
Why? Well! I blew my whole weekend because I was determined to celebrate my birthday, but I still had hw to do. So there went that. I mean, I'm doing it as I pre-write this post. But I fail because I told my parents I didn't have a lot. And I don't. It's just taking a while. Cuz, well, internet. Thank God for Pandora. It's calming me a bit. Which is ironic since Chelsea Dagger is playing and it makes me want to dance.

Food
Oh, I am such a picky eater. I don't even want to bore you with the specifics of that. But I will say that when I like it - I LIKE IT. A LOT. I just don't eat a lot. Portion- and variety-wise. For example. Today I have bacon and eggs for breakfast. And I was full until about 1:30 when I got SUPER HUNGRY. And then I ate a hotdog and drank half a huge Icee. And I WAS FULL until I got home around 6:30. I have a small plate of rice and cheese AND I GOT FULL AGAIN. Then 8:30 came along and I thought it'd be a good time to finish my pretzels from earlier. AND I'M STILL FULL FROM THAT. (It is almost ten as I type this.)
Anyways, that about sums up me and food.
I was better about all this a couple years ago when I was in tennis. But no more. In a way it's good because I don't exercise as much. So I really shouldn't eat as much. But it's awfully embarassing because Hispanic families try to stuff you with food and I'm easily stuffed :/
So there you have it!


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff