Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Crappy Handwriting and Calligraphy [Life of a Blogger (13)]

No comments:
 
YES, I am combining Life of a Blogger and my A to Z Challenge. Just because the timing is super perfect. Plus, I love the irony in that title. Crappy Handwriting. Calligraphy. They seem contradictory in a sense. But anyways!




http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


Handwriting



Let's be honest here: my handwriting SUCKS. Okay, maybe that's a lie. I actually like my handwriting, it's just REALLY HARD TO READ SOMETIMES. Need some proof?




Awful note-taking



Even worse




But, I do like how it's kinda... loopy? Flowy? I'm not sure how to adequately describe it. But when I write nice.. I like it.





(Yes, these are all notes from my AP US History class.)


And then, of course, there's my new-found love of calligraphy. I don't do it quite right because I don't have those fancy pens. But this is what I've been able to do so far:




And, if you'll notice, I hand-made my A to Z Challenge sidebar thing!








So, yeah. My handwriting is weird. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't. But it is what it is.


How about you? What's your handwriting like?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff