Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for Another Attempt

No comments:
 
Hello fellow bloggers! Welcome to my blog! I started this whole thing back in April of 2010. And the one who introduced me to the world of blogging was none other than Arlee Bird himself. It's the A to Z Challenge that got first got me hooked. Then it brought me back in 2011 and 2012. But sadly I disappeared after that. School and life and such. A few months ago, I stumbled back into this world, and back to Goodreads. This led to the discovery of book blogs. Since then I've been posting pretty consistently and loving every minute. I've met some amazing people and read some amazing books and overall, it's been great.


So what's with the title of this post?

Well, this is yet another attempt at blogging, and my third attempt at this A to Z Challenge. I'm determined to see this through and come out strong. I intend to power through April and keep this energy going. I've got some great discussion-y stuff for this month.

I only have two blog tour stops which is a new record for me. Last month I had 6. In January I had 6 in a week alone. So yeah, I cut back a bit and I'm glad. I have plenty of books to keep me busy for the rest of the school year. So I'll keep reviewing, but mostly I want to discuss, you know? So I hope to do a bit of that.

This is also going to be a feeble attempt at writing again. I say feeble because my writing has all been handwritten lately. I'm not sure if or when I'll get around to typing out a draft this month. I hope I can get to it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Too much studying to do. Not enough time in the day.

I also would love to go ice skating again. And do some more calligraphy/sketching stuff I got into last month.

So there's a lot going on here, clearly.

What about you? What are you attempting this month?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff