Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Writing Adventures #8

No comments:
 
This is a feature for Writer Person. Here I showcase little writings that I have written and share what I've been up to writing-wise. The writings may be recent, old, relating to book I'm working on, or a random scene that came to me.


Okay, this is going to be super short because I'm literally coming up with this on the spot. And I'm freaking out because there's a bunch of other stuff I should be doing. But I feel so bad for not posting anything today. So! I just thought I'd say a few things:


* Haven't written since last week (sigh)
* Got an A on a history essay (finally!)
* Have an English essay due tomorrow that I'm hoping will at the very least not be a C


Why are my expectations so low for the English essay? Because I've been getting C's. Which is lame because I've been speaking English my whole life, you know? But nevertheless, I have yet to get higher than a C. Ashtyn and I are convinced it's because we're too creative for our English teachers. If that's the case, then I guess that's totally fine :D


But seriously, I'm sick of the C's -.-


Which is why I'm so happy about the A on my history essay :DDD
I absolutely love my history teacher and the fact that I wrote an essay worthy of an A is freaking awesome. Especially because apparently a lot of people had a hard time with it. So yes, I'm bragging a little. But it's mostly relief.


And that's about it. I'll get back to writing my sci-fi soon. That's my promise to myself.


Until then, happy reading/writing/hugging a hedgehog!


(Holy cow, more on that later.)

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff