Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wolfie's Forest Gazette

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme for Writer Person where I recap my posts, what I've been reading, and highlight some upcoming posts I have planned. (I'm still debating a name change...)

Posts


Sunday - Wolfie's Wondering: The End of a Series
Monday - Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Tuesday -The Leibster Blog Award

Wednesday - Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy [Review, Q&A, giveaway]
Thursday - Life of a Blogger: Favorite Place
Friday - Writing Adventures #7
Saturday - Stim by Kevin Berry [Review, Giveaway]
Sunday - Wolfie's Wondering: The Virtue of Patience
Monday - The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Tuesday -Top Ten Tuesday: Spring 2014 TBR List

Wednesday - Writing Adventures #8
Thursday - Life of a Blogger: Travel

Finished

Across the Wire by Stella Telleria
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Stim by Kevin Berry


Currently Reading


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Naomi Grim by Tiffany Nicole Smith
The Romeo Club by Rebekah L. Purdy 


Up Next


The Field by Tracy Richardson
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman


Look Out For!

Reviews:
Six Months Later
Illuminating Gracie
The Polaris Uprising
Looking for Alaska


Posts:
Writing sometime this week, hopefully.

I have a few more blog tour stops coming up!
Possibly thinking of maybe doing a versus to show you guys what I mean.

In Other News:

I AM SO SORRY. This weekend has been crazy and I had posts scheduled, but never had time to actually fill in the posts. So that's why They were blank or without links. I promise this will never happen again. I am so ashamed (>.<)
I will be more organized this coming week, hopefully. I'm not sure if I'll  be able to post every day, exactly. But I will try. Hopefully my internet will cooperate with me.
Hope you guys had a good weekend!
Don't fall in love with a dress you can't afford! 
(more on that later)
 

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff