Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wolfie's Forest Gazette

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme for Writer Person where I recap my posts, what I've been reading, and highlight some upcoming posts I have planned. (I'm still debating a name change)

Posts

Saturday - Stacking the Shelves #9
Sunday - About the A to Z Challenge...
Monday - A Hobby I'm Trying to Pick Up...
Tuesday - Peaceful Genocide [Tour Stop, Review, Giveaways]

Wednesday - Writing Adventures #6
Thursday - Let's Restart an Old "Feature"
Friday - Illuminating Gracie [Tour Stop and Excerpt]

Finished

Daylighters by Rachel Caine (!!!)
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds
Illuminating Gracie by Lisa C. Temple
Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy


Currently Reading


Stim by Kevin Berry
Looking for Alaska by John Green

Up Next


Across the Wire by Stella Telleria
Naomi Grim by Tiffany Nicole Smith


Look Out For!

Reviews:
Daylighters
The Darkest Minds

Six Months Later
The Polaris Uprising
Illuminating Gracie
Side Effects May Vary (as part of a tour stop, along with an interview and giveaway)


Posts:
Writing sometime this week, hopefully

I have a few more blog tour stops coming up! So be sure to check out my reviews, excerpts, interviews, giveaways, and such (:

In Other News:

More of the same. Still thinking about my old/new "Versus" feature. But I'm not sure what I should do yet. What do you think? And please tell me if you see something similar out there. I haven't found anything yet, but the more eyes on the lookout for me... the more sure I can be. I would like to point out that my thirteen-year-old self came up with this in April 2010...
Other than that, I'm juggling real life and my reading/blogging. So that's always fun (:

Hope you guys have a great day :D

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff