Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

No comments:
 

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
This is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there's a new theme and bloggers from all over choose their top ten.

This week's theme is...

Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List


1. Insurgent
I finally have this on my shelf and I can't wait to read it! Divergent was so great!


2. Never Fade
I still can't believe I don't have this yet!
C'mon Wolfie, you can wait three more weeks... *deep breath*


3. Prisoner of Night and Fog
I have this via Edelweiss, so yay! We're actually going to start the WWII unit
in APUSH around the time I'll be reading this :D


4. Legend
This has been on my shelf forever! I can't wait to read it,
but I'm waiting to get Prodigy because I already have Champion o.o 



5. East of Eden
We're supposedly going to read this in English soon and you have no idea how excited I am!!! My friend is reading it and he's been teasing me about how good it is :/ Normally, I wouldn't wait to read it with the class, but I need to actually have it. And I don't have it Dx


6. Horde
This has also been on my shelf a while. I want to read it, but I don't at the same time. I don't want it to end quite yet :/ Plus I want my boyfriend to read it before I do, since he read Enclave and Outpost before I did.



7. Goodbye, Rebel Blue
This has such a pretty cover! It's plain, but I love it nonetheless.
Probably because of the blue and the font.


8. The 5th Wave
It's been on my shelf away. It has a cool cover.
It's sci-fi. Need I say more?


9.The Book Thief
I have been wanting to read this for so long.
And it's on my shelf, looking pretty instead of making me cry *sigh*



10. The Lost World
AKA sequel to Jurassic Park. AKA just about the best sci-fi ever. I'm just torn as to which edition I'm going to read: the paperback or the pretty BnN bound one with Jurassic Park and The Lost World.

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff