Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #9

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme by Tynga's Reviews, but I'm doing it once a month. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

Bought:


Only one book! Is it sad? A little. Okay, a lot. But I'm still reading the books I bought months ago. And then I do have a few review copies. So for now, I'm good.

Insurgent by Veronica Roth







 

For review

Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
Illuminating Gracie by Lisa C. Temple< Naomi Grim by Tiffany Nicole Smith


So March doesn't look as busy, book-wise. I am trying to cut back on blog tours, and it seems to be working. The sad part about that is that it's the only way I'm getting review copies. Sooo... Whenever I'm done with all the books on my shelf, I guess I'm back to the library!


And I'm hoping to buy myself a few books (maybe 4?) for my birthday! Which is in a little over a month! :D

So I'm excited (:

How about you guys? Any new books? Looking forward to buying some soon?



-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff