Thursday, March 27, 2014

Life of a Blogger (12)

No comments:
 

http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


Favorite animals



Time for a list!



1. Wolves!
Could you not tell? Haha. In case you couldn't, my blog button is a wolf, my theme is somewhat forest-y, and my little signature name is Wolfie. So, yeah. I love wolves. They're so beautiful and deadly and they're portrayed as evil most of the time, but still. Beautiful. In case you were wondering: in the werewolf vs. vampire debate, I'd say werewolf every time. Unless the vampire is Adrian. Just saying.

Source: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/wallpaper/photography/photos/best-pod-january-2011/timber-wolves/


Source: my own picture! Taken at the Seattle Zoo



2. Dogs
Not those small, annoying ones. I might make an exception for shih tzus but only because there seem to be a few in my family and my boyfriend has one. So they're okay, I guess xD
But I prefer big/medium size dogs. Golden retrievers, German Shepherds, Australian Shepherds, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Border Collies, etc...

 Source: my own picture! Taken at the Seattle Zoo  

 
Source: Arctic fox (Alopex lagopus) in Quttinirpaaq National Park, Nunavut, Canada. Created August 05, 1997. Photo taken by Ansgar Walk.  

3. The Arctic Fox I think they are just gorgeous. How about you?    

4. Horses I put this here for a couple reasons. One: they are cool. Two: I want to go horseback riding so bad. I get that it's painful and stuff, but I still want to try it.     
   
5. HEDGEHOGS This is finally the appropriate place to rant about this! HEDGEHOGS ARE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA. Yes, you read that right. I live in Cali. I cannot own a hedgehog. The world is such a cruel and unusual place. You have no idea how much I want one. They are cute. They are low maintenance. They are CUTE. And I cannot have one, not even when I'm older. Unless I move out of state. But really? For a hedgehog?   Dang, they are so cute...  
 
There are others, I'm sure, but these are my favorites right now (:      

And I know I'm being absolutely crazy, but if Pokemon were real, they'd be on this list, too. 'Cause there are some pretty amazing Pokemon. Just saying.

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff