Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life of a Blogger (11)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


Travel



Well, if you insist! Honestly, I don't feel like I've traveled a lot. Until I start listing the places I've been. But it's not like I've ever been out of the country or anything, I've just been to quite a few states, and only major cities in each state. I guess you'll see what I mean in the list below.


  • Florida: Miami and Orlando. I went once when I was three and again when I was 9. Both times we went to Disney World  Going to New Smyrna Beach this summer and we're going to take a trip to Universal Studios ^.^
  • Hawaii: I was eight. We went to the island of Oahu. We spent a week just exploring and it was pretty fun.
  • Arizona: I can't remember my exact age, but we went to Lake Havasu in the summer and it was HOT.
  • Nevada: Las Vegas. I've been there a few times.
  • Texas: Once when I was in seventh grade for my cousin's wedding. We were in Austin. Then we went again a couple summers ago. It was a road trip so we got to El Paso, San Antonio, Houston, and Austin. Again: HOT. But super fun. We visited my cousin in Houston and it was great seeing her again ^.^
  • New Jersey: Same year as my the first time I went to Texas. It was for another cousin's wedding. But this was NJ in the winter. It just so happened we were there during one of the biggest storms in the last... well, it was a long time. And it was a huge storm. Go figure.
  • New York: Conveniently near NJ, so after the wedding me and my dad took a train into NYC and walked around, exploring :D Super fun, but the snow was just slush over there. So no snowman :/
  • New Mexico: passed through on the road trip to Texas
  • Oregon: passed through on the road trip to Seattle, but we did stop in Portland. So that was cool (:
  • Washington: Seattle and the Sea-Tac area. We went last summer and it was so freaking fun ^.^ Of course we went when there was no rain in sight. Go figure. Again. But it was still great just walking around. I loved the Pike Place Market. There were so many people and lots of food! And it also houses the first Starbucks ever. We didn't go because the line was HUGE. But that was okay because there's a ridiculous amount of Starbucks (over 100 according to our tour guide... I think that's what he said) in a five mile radius of the first one. Keep in mind, half of that area is water xD
I'm from California and I've actually been all over: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Lake Tahoe, etc.

That all being said, I'd love to visit the remaining 39 states. And also Italy, Ecuador, Spain. Those are the main places. After that, who knows?(:

How about you? What places have you been to? What places would you like to go to?

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff