Thursday, March 13, 2014

Life of a Blogger (10)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


What’s your favorite place?



This is kind of a hard one. I'm not sure if I should chose a specific place, a general one, one I've been to a few times, or one I've only been to once. So here's a list of my favorite places


* the den in my house. It's where I spend the most time, either doing homework or on the computer.

* the library and Barnes and Noble. For obvious reasons.

* Galveston, TX. I've only been once, but the beach is absolutely amazing. I desperately want to go back.

* also in Texas is a town called Lake something. I can't remember what it was, but I do know the Starbucks we stopped at was right by the lake. And it was all cloudy and it was just perfect.

* the place where my friends and I hang out at lunch

* the butterfly exhibit in the science museum in Seattle

* Universal Studios, the one in Hollywood

* Disney theme parks/areas (Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, my vague memories of Disney World)

* the country club near my house because the halls are so beautiful

* the yearbook room

* Starbucks

* this breakfast place in Sea-Tac

* Santa Monica

* San Francisco

So there are clearly many places I love. And I have no idea how I can choose a favorite out of all of those. They all appeal to a different part of me. Whether it's french toast, coffee, ice cream, the beach, childhood memories, or socializing with people I love.

How about you? Can you chose a favorite place? Or do you have a few like I do?


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff