Friday, February 28, 2014

Wolfie's Wrap-Up: February 2014

No comments:
 
Month two of 2014 is OVER. Can you believe it? The shortest month of the year. Just drifted by. And before we're in March, why don't we review what February was like? :D


Books I read this month

Divergent by Veronica Roth (4 stars)
Unite by Jamie Campbell (2 stars)
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufmand and Meagan Spooner (5 stars)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (4 stars)
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (3.5 stars)
How to Love to Katie Cotugno (3 stars)
The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra (3 stars, although it deserves 5 stars for concept)
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards (4 stars)
Daylighters by Rachel Caine (5 stars)
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds (3.5 stars, but also deserves 5 for concept)


Breakdown: 7 physical copies, 3 e-copies

Total: 10 books since Jan 31

Average Rating: 3.7 stars


Reviews

How to Love by Katie Cotugno
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Mini Reviews: Bloodlines Series 1-3
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner [Late ARC Review]
Unite by Jamie Campbell
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Divergent #1)


Wolfie Wondered

Scheduling
What the Point Was
Accuracy


Life of a Blogger

I discussed places I would like to live
I debated whether I was an introvert or an extrovert 
I made a list of some possible plans for the future

Blog Tours

Unite by Jamie Campbell [Excerpt and Giveaway]
The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra [Excerpt and Giveaway]


Other

I made a list of ten books that made me cry
I wrote a scene from my novel-in-progress
I wrote a more fact then fiction story
I shared some music
I talked about how my writing was going
I made a list of ten books/series that will make you swoon
I posted another segment for my VWRP


2014 TBR Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


Progress:

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales


5 books this month +
1 book last month

Grand total: 6 books out of 21 books


In other news...

Trying to write more! Trying to read more. I want to teach myself some more html stuff. And other kinds of coding. I want to teach myself how to ice skate (might settle for some real classes, though). I want to volunteer. I want to be a better person.


Many things I want to do! Let's see how productive this next month is.

Have a great day, you guys!


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff