Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wolfie's Forest Gazette

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme for Writer Person where I recap my posts, what I've been reading, and highlight some upcoming posts I have planned. (I'm still debating a name change)

Posts This Week

Sunday - Unite by Jamie Campbell [Review]
Monday - Music Anyone?
Tuesday - Divergent by Veronica Roth [Review]

Wednesday - Writing Adventures #4
Thursday - The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra [Tour Stop and Giveaway]
Friday - Life of a Blogger [Introvert or Extrovert]

Finished This Week

How to Love by Katie Cotugno
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra 


Currently Reading


Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds
Daylighters by Rachel Caine (finally!)


Up Next

Illuminating Gracie by Lisa C. Temple
Across the Wire by Stella Telleria
Naomi Grim by Tiffany Nicole Smith


Look Out For!

Reviews:
This Song Will Save Your Life
The Darkest Minds
How to Love< Six Months Later The Polaris Uprising



Posts:
Writing this Wednesday (always a "hopefully"!)

And I'll probably be doing the Top Ten Tuesday this week


In Other News:

My writing is... coming along. Slowly. More info on this on Wednesdays.
My reading is... probably going to slow down. One, school is a priority. Obviously. Two, I'm running out of books. It's not an immediate threat. But once I run out - who's to say when I'll be going to the library? My parents tend to ban me from places with books I haven't read when they think I should be withering away and doing homework *sigh*
And other than that! Not much. Got a lot of reviews planned. I'm not sure yet how often I'll be doing my Wolfie's Wondering posts. But I guess we'll see!


Hope you guys have a great day :D

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff