Saturday, February 15, 2014

Woflie's Forest Gazette

No comments:
 
This is a weekly meme for Writer Person where I recap my posts, what I've been reading, and highlight some upcoming posts I have planned. (I'm still debating a name change)

Posts This Week

Sunday - Wolfie's Wondering: What's the Point?
Monday - Bloodlines Series (Mini Reviews Books 1-3)
Tuesday -The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead (Review)

Wednesday -Today is the Day I Write: A More Fact than Fiction Story
Thursday - Life of a Blogger: Plans for the Future
Friday -These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (Late ARC Review)

Finished This Week

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken


Currently Reading

How to Love by Katie Cotugno
Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra


Up Next

Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds



Look Out For!

Reviews:
This Song Will Save Your Life
Divergent
Unite


Posts:
Writing this Wednesday (hopefully!)


In Other News:

I'm clearing out my TBR shelf on Goodreads!
I went from 832 books down to 700!
I'm still not done, but that's a hell of an improvement, if you ask me (:
 
I'm also back to writing the novel I was trying to write during NaNoWriMo. I'm starting over (again) and now everything is changing! So that's exciting, right!?

Hope you guys have a great day :D

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff