Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

No comments:
 

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
This is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there's a new theme and bloggers from all over choose their top ten.

This week's theme is...

Top Ten Tuesday REWIND! 


Since I get to choose any previous topic I want, I choose..

Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon

 

I missed this one and I've been thinking about it ever since. So this is the perfect opportunity to do it :D

1. Any book with Adrian in it
(Vampire Academy or Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead)
Yes, this counts. Because he is absolutely amazing and if you ever read about him, you will thank me. He's ridiculously charming and he can be so dang sweet. Brooding artist? Check. *sa-woon*

2. Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
This also counts. Because Shane is in every one of these. And let me tell you, he's got the bad-boy/tortured-soul thing going on. It's amazing, really. And if you're more for the sunshine-y musician, Michael's also in this series. 'Nuff said.

3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
This has quickly become one of my new favorites. And part of it is the romance. Which means part of it is Tarver. And I must say, he's a bit harsh at times. Because they're trying to survive. But those times where he's unbelievably sweet and caring? Yeah. Good stuff.

4. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Ian is an old love of mine. Not even joking here. While my love for Twilight quickly faded, I never stopped loving The Host. Even though the first half is SO BORING, it was worth it for Ian. This is a guy who initially wanted to kill Wanda/Melanie. And he ended up falling for Wanda so hard. I love that. There's this one scene in particular I never get tired of. (Guess which one?)

5. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
Adam is a new love of mine, as I told the author herself on Twitter. (That was a pretty exciting moment, especially because she replied!) And while it wasn't instalove for Chloe, it was definitely instalove for me. I don't know how you resist the misunderstood guys. Seriously.

6. Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong
(Particularly the last two books)
Another misunderstood guy! And another Chloe. But here, the amazing guy is Derek. And I must say *swoony sigh* Apparently he's not particularly hot, but why should that change anything? He's still freakin amazing. I just wish I had a few more amazing scenes between him and Chloe.

7. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Another new love of mine. It took a while for Liam to make his way into my heart, but it happened. The romance wasn't a focus in this book, but it was still swoon-worthy. And that ending damn near broke my heart.

8. Divergent by Veronica Roth
FOUR! Again, the romance wasn't the focus. And Four wasn't exactly "nice." But STILL. I couldn't help loving him and treasuring every scene with him.

9. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
Slightly more focus on the romance, but not much. Even so, those scenes with Cole were amazing.

10. Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
Last, but certainly not least. Will is a love of mine that I recently had to say goodbye to. Damn that prologue. That's all I'll say about that. But I loved him from the start. I treasured every single scene, every conversation, every witty remark, every stolen kiss. But if you don't go for that, there's also Jem. But I've always loved Will.


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff