Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #8

No comments:
 

This is a weekly meme by Tynga's Reviews, but I'm doing it once a month. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

Bought:
Nothing! After all the book buying since November, I'm done. Sadly. Maybe next month? 



Won:
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher 



Gifted:
Flawless by Jennifer McGill-Sadera 

From the amazing author herself! Thank you so much!



 


For review:
Unite by Jamie Campbell
The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Stim by Kevin Berry
Across the Wire by Stella Telleria


So I've definitely got a lot to look forward to this month!


And so do(es) my winner(s). Which will be announced by Wednesday, I promise!


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff