Friday, February 21, 2014

Life of a Blogger (9)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


Introvert or extrovert?


Well! Ain't this an easy one?

Yes? No? Maybe?

Okay, I'm a contradiction. I'm just as likely to be loud as I am to be quiet. I'm just as likely to keep something to myself as share it with others. So what the heck am I?

Since I read, write, and generally ponder a lot. Since I listen to music loud enough that I don't have to listen to others. Since I generally stand outside of a conversation, quietly observing others like a creeper.

Yeah, I think I'm an introvert.

But I do have those moments where I'm loud and crazy. Where I say the stupidest things, by which I mean plain stupid, not even funny stupid. Because I'm not thinking, just kind of blurting stuff out. And I hate those moments so much. Which is why I believe I'm more introverted than extroverted. That's also what some informal quiz I took while writing this post told me.

I write to express myself. I don't care much about fame and status and wealth. Although I would like enough money to live comfortably. Make of that what you will. I like talking one-on-one to people, but I also love just hanging out with a group of friends. Because, you know, I'm a teenager and all.

And since I'm trying to keep these things short, I'll leave it at that!

As the helpful quiz reminded me, no one is entirely one or the other. So I can definitely be extroverted sometimes. But I'm mostly introverted (:


How about you? Are you more one or the other? Or somewhere in between?


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff