Friday, January 31, 2014

Wolfie's Wrap Up: January 2014

No comments:
 
You guys! The first month of 2014 is already coming to an end! Where did all that time go?! D:
I just finished my first semester of my junior year... eep. I've got a year and a half to prepare for college. And I'm freaking out.

But this is not the time to freak out! This is the time to look back! And look forward, one month at a time. I might go crazy otherwise o.o

Books I read this month


Luminary (4.5 stars)
Me After You (4.5 stars)
The Fiery Heart (5 stars)
Heart Breaths (4.5 stars)
Branded (4 stars)
The Sorcery Code (3.5 stars)
Psycho Inside Me (4 stars)
Kaboom (3 stars)
Tick to the Tock (3 stars)
Heartbeat (2 stars)
Escape from Eden (4 stars)
Revealed (3 stars)
Sugar Plum (novella)
The Warrior & the Flower (5 stars)

Breakdown: 6 physical copies, 8 e-copies

Total: 13 books + 1 novella
Average Rating: 4.16

* Rather high ratings this month o.o


Reviews


Salt by Danielle Ellison
Damselfly by Jennie Bates Bozic
Luminary by Krista McGee
Me After You by Mindy Hayes
Heart Breaths by K.K. Hendin
Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki
The Sorcery Code by Dima Zales
Psycho Inside Me by Bonnie R. Paulson
Sarah Dessen's Books [Mini Reviews]
Tick to the Tock by Matthew Turner
Kaboom by George Lee Cunningham
Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead [Mini Reviews]
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
The Warrior & the Flower by Camille Picott


Wolfie Wondered

Originality


Life of a Blogger

I talked about my non-bookish hobbies
I shared some crazy stuff I've done
I gave you some sneak peeks into the kinds of music I listen to


Other 

I looked forward to the New Year
I did a little promo for the amazing Shane Morgan from Itching For Books
I accomplished my mission and celebrated with my very first giveaway
(Winners will be announced by Wednesday)

I introduced my goal to post one of my writings every Wednesday
Hopefully I'll put a few writings up next month

I took a little break to share some music

I joined the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


2014 TBR Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


Progress:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
1 book



I just started the challenge and I already have one book read, yay :D
My review will be going up soon.


In other news...

Last day to enter my giveaway!

I made a little button! Check out my sidebar for that :D
It's not fancy or anything, but, well, I made it  myself. And I think it's cute. So feel free to share it. That would mean so much to me :')

Have a great day, you guys!

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff