Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wolfie's Wondering: Originality

No comments:
 
Slight name change here. But same basic idea. This is my weekly meme that is partially discussion post, partially question post, and partially observation post. It changes with my mood and whatever my pressing concern is.

So I've been thinking about this post all week. And I've come up with very many topics, but none have really stuck. So I settled for this one because of Jessie's post about Blogger Etiquette.

I'm a bit new around here. But not so much as I was before.
And I'm finally getting a bit of attention and now I'm getting even more paranoid about this.
I don't want to unintentionally take something that isn't mine.
I so badly want to rename some of my stuff - my weekly update meme name, my blog name, whatever other phrases are used casually on the blog that make a new reader know that there's a language here. One that makes this blog totally different from any other that you might have seen elsewhere.

I have no idea how to do that.

So, I, Wolfie, am wonder:

How do you do originality?


Where does your inspiration come from and how can you be sure that no one else came up with it first?
Another example for me is my writing.

I am deathly afraid of writing sometimes because what if someone else has already written this or made this point? What if this story in my head isn't mine?

Okay, I know that's crazy paranoid. Yes. Both.

But the fear is still there. I genuinely want a good blog that's all mine. I genuinely want to write something new and amazing.

I'm just not sure I have the originality or creativity to do something like that. And I think that's what keeps me from writing as much as I used to.

That and something else, but that's a topic for some other day.

I know this is a bit short, but I suppose that's it.
If you have any ideas for me, let me know. I will totally give you all the credit because I honestly am coming up short.

(Hint: Weekly update post and blog name)


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff