Saturday, January 18, 2014

Wolfie's Forest Gazette

No comments:
 
Since the Christmas season is over, and I am suffering from my book buying sprees from November and December... I'm only doing Stacking the Shelves posts once a month, the first Saturday of every month. So every other Saturday, I will just recap my week and highlight some upcoming stuff.

Reviews:
Psycho Inside Me by Bonnie R. Paulson
Sarah Dessen Mini Reviews

Other:
Today is the Day I Write
Life of a Blogger
Taking a Break Today

And also:

MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY


Check out my reviews and decide which one of the ten books you want!
(I'm sorry if you saw nine somewhere. I totally miscounted, whoops...)

Which ten books?

Flawless, Salt, Damselfly, Anomaly, Luminary, Me After You, Heart Breaths, Branded, The Sorcery CodePsycho Inside Me


Upcoming:

New Wolfie Wonderings tomorrow!

New Today is the Day I Write on Wednesday! (hopefully *fingers crossed*)

Reviews to Look Out For:
Tick to the Tock
Kaboom
Escape from Eden
The Moon and More
Anna Dressed in Blood

Have a nice day!


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff