Friday, January 17, 2014

Taking a Break Today

No comments:
 
I so badly want to post every single day this year. No matter what. Since I'm on a roll, I'd hate to break it now just because I didn't have time to plan one in advance, or even a good review on the spot.
So instead I'll mention a few songs that I can't get out of my head.
Feel free to love em, hate em, whatever.

If you've actually been reading some of my posts, then you'd know that I've been listening to my 2000s Indie Radio on Pandora.

So here are some that always get stuck in my head:
 

 Fire It Up - Modest Mouse



Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys



 New Slang - The Shins



Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis


 
Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis



One I am TOTALLY in love with, but it's an album only song which totally pisses me off, because I don't have an iTunes gift card to cover all of it and *ugh*
It's so beautiful. 10 minutes of instrumental. And I know that's weird. I'm not really into instrumental. But seriously, I don't even notice that it has no words. It's so moving in and of itself.

The Only Moment We Were Alone -  Explosions in the Sky




And so that's all for today. I hope you enjoy the songs - at least one. Maybe.
Hopefully.

If not, check out my very first giveaway!

Bad promo, I know. Oh well.

I will be planning better posts for the next two weeks now!

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff