Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #7

No comments:
 
This is a is a meme by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to your shelves, either physical or virtual.

I have gotten these books since my last StS




Bought:
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
The Book Thief by 
Thirteen Reasons Why  by Jay Asher
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I finally got the hardcover!)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey




Gifted: (from my family)
Jurassic Park / The Lost World by Michael Crichton
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams




For review:
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott


This week in review:


Tour Stops:
BLITZ TOUR STOP: Finding Narragansett by Shane Morgan

First ever Wolfie Wonderings


End of the Year, Beginning of the Year:
Looking Forward to 2014: Resolutions and Such
2013 in Review

2013 End of Year Book Survey


News:
Sorry for the unfixed posts. I know it's taking a while.

So what new additions do you have? Leave me some links!(:


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff