Thursday, January 16, 2014

Life of a Blogger (5)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is:


The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done


Which is kind of a shame, because what the heck have I done?
The answer is nothing. My life is boring. So. So. Boring.


Let me think for a second.

I would say ice skating is pretty crazy. Why? Because, HELLO. You're trying to SKATE on ICE. And falling on your butt is not the worst part, trust me. It's the ankle twisting and falling on your head that's the problem.
Those are legitimate fears.< But that's not crazy enough. So what else have I done? I wrote seven reviews in one week- a week I was IN school and my posts weren't planned more than a day ahead. I know that's not a good thing. But I did get them all done. I kept my word and I was as accurate with my reviews as I would've been if I had written them weeks in advance. So there ya go. But that's NOT crazy enough. I finally decided to host my own giveaway because of the previous craziness. Now, that might not seem crazy. But I have yet to tell my parents that I'm going to be shipping off a few books, come February... But who cares, right? You want to know something crazier. Like maybe.... discovering something that doesn't exist or giving a monkey a shower. I'm sorry people, I'm not Phineas and Ferb.< But I'm taking Honors Physics and maybe that's crazy, but that's not in the least bit interesting.


SO I HAVE THIS BLOG.


There! That's it! That is by far the craziest thing I have ever done. Don't question it. I'm going to give you reasons:

* I should be doing homework when I'm spending time reading or writing reviews

* I should get more sleep, but instead I stay up to read books so I can write reviews

* I write reviews because I want to share the books I stay up to read

* I write reviews because I want to talk to somebody about these books I read. I fangirl quite a bit, but I only have one real life friend to fangirl with and she's read nowhere near as many books as I have. So I resort to finding online buddies

* I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE, HOW THE HELL DO I THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE FRIENDS HERE?!


That's the reason this is crazy. I am antisocial and at times offputting if you don't get my sense of humor. there's nothing I can do about that. I love talking to people, but I'm so damn shy that I end up keeping to myself. I'm an introvert that so badly wants to be a little more out there.

Which is why I started this blog in the first place.

And I hate that I left, because I lost touch with some of my original followers- the ones that followed even when all I was doing was coming up with measly little posts about my life and my thoughts and my weird obsessions- music, books, certain movies, whatever.

 And here I am, a few years older, but not much has changed.

This is the craziest thing I've ever done. And maybe nobody will read this post.

But still, I am here.


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff