Friday, January 3, 2014

Life of a Blogger (4)

No comments:
 
http://novelheartbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/lifeofblogger.png

This is a feature created by Jessi over at Novel Heartbeat. Each week there will be a non-book-related topic that we can discuss. This is to give us a chance to get to know each other better(:
This week's topic is

Non-bookish hobbies


I honestly have no time to do most of these...


I recently learned how to ice skate. It's bare minimum stuff and I fall constantly, but I'm not afraid to try and I think that's what matters. I've only been ice skating like three times since September, but I know I love it. My goal is to someday be able to spin. I don't know when I'll be able to do that, haha.

I am in yearbook, and I know that doesn't sound like a hobby, but it's the only part of school I voluntarily do on a daily basis. I have to do it now, because it's a class and I need to pass it like any other class... BUT. It's still something I enjoy and I hope to continue.

I don't play a lot of video games, but I do have some childhood favorites. My number one? Pokemon. I grew up with it. All of my cousins played and I got sucked in with them. I have Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, and Soul Silver. Those are GBA and DS games. I used to have Pokemon Stadium for the Nintendo 64, but my dad sold both the game and the 64 a few years ago, which makes me pretty sad when I think about it.
Other than that, I've played various games: Mario, Sonic, Spyro, Kirby, and whatever racing games my uncles had. I also have Animal Crossing for the GameCube and DS. My sister recently got the 3DS and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I played a lot over the summer, but not as much since.

I've already talked about movies and you can click on the link to check that out.

TV shows? Wow, I REALLY don't watch a lot of TV. What I do watch consists mostly of Disney Channel shows because of my sister.
So I fangirl over Austin and Ally. Yup. I do.
A few years ago, I saw an episode of Gilmore Girls and I loved it. Whenever it's on and I have time, I watch it. But that's usually only during the summer and days off because it plays during the day.
I've always wanted to get into Pretty Little Liars, but it never seems to happen. Now I'm so far behind, I wouldn't even have time to catch up.
A while back, I used to watch FlashForward with my dad. It got cancelled though. And then I tried watching a few other ABC shows after that: Once Upon a Time, No Ordinary Family, Last Man Standing, The Middle, Modern Family. But I never have time to stay with them. *sigh*

I can't really think of anything else. I'm a pretty boring person, apparently. Haha.


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff