Sunday, January 26, 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

No comments:
 
So I've been wanting to join a challenge for this year... But I'm really new to this, so I'm a bit afraid to. I don't want to screw up, you know?

But this one appeals to me because there are SO many books I'm behind on and I'd love to finally read them. Plus, I need more review that aren't for blog tours.


So  2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge it is!
If you want to join me, feel free to sign up here :D

So here are my guidelines:

(I'm putting them here so I don't forget)

1. Review the book I've read!

2. Any genre, length or format counts, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on my shelf for some time now. Only books released in 2013 and earlier!


3. I can list books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post.


4. I can move up levels, but not down.


5. My wrap-ups will be in my monthly warp-up posts for my blog.

6. For each review I link up, I will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. 

7. If I miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, I can link up your reviews next month.


8. December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you'll link up in December will be entered into a GRAND PRIZE giveaway.



My goal for the whole year:

21-30 - First Kiss
 

Books Stuck on my Shelf right now:

Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Legend by Marie Lu
Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards

Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Horde by Ann Aguirre
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales



Others I Want to Get to:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Champion by Marie Lu
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
Carrie by Stephen King
The Shining by Stephen King
Firestarter by Stephen King
The Mist by Stephen King
Cujo by Stephen King
Pet Sematary by Stephen King
Christine by Stephen King
It by Stephen King
Misery by Stephen King
Insomnia by Stephen King
The Lost World by Michael Crichton
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards

And I will stop there because I could keep going. But those are my priorities this year.

Let's see how much I actually get to, haha


-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff