Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday!
This is a feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there's a new theme and bloggers from all over choose their top ten.
This week's theme is...
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
In no particular order...
1. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
2. Daylighters by Rachel Caine
3. Jurassic Park / The Lost World by Michael Crichton
4. Flawless by Jennifer McGill-Sadera
5. May Bird Among the Stars and May Bird, Warrior Princess by Jodi Lynn Anderson
6. The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel
7. Powered by Cheyanne Young
8. Crossing by Andrew Xia Fukuda
9. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
10. Through the Ever Night and Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
I know I cheated a little, but.... That's my top ten(:
What's your top ten? Leave me some links!