Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Apologies and Return of the Antlers

No comments:
 
For those of you who are visiting my blog today, I apologize. It is currently under construction. I'm fixing formatting issues in some of my later posts, fixing my labels, catching random spelling errors because back in the day, I apparently did not check spelling.
As I was doing all this, I came across an interesting post. Written after the heartbreaking finale of the Vampire Academy series.
Well, heartbreaking for me.
Who, of course, is an Adrian fan. And I have been since the day he showed up.
But that's not the point here.
The point is that I'm mildly depressed and I'm wearing my antlers.
And I'm thinking, holy crap.
It's the return of the Antler Philosophy.
Which you can read about if you click that link.
Coincidence?
I think not.
(Update: I wrote that first post on December 8th 2010. Return of the antlers was December 7th 2013. Am I the only one tripping over this??)
Really glad I stumbled upon that post. The editing and fixing is kinda bringing my mood up.
Reading my old rants is really amusing. I should do that more often, get some steam out of my system.
I think I'll rant about Fallen next. I saw it at Target yesterday and I flipped through it just for the hell of it and well.... I've got a lot to say about it.
That's about it for now. Again, if things randomly change, I'm sorry. Trying to get my act together!

-Wolfie

PS: if you visit a post and it looks awful, please let me know. I will not be offended in the least. Just leave a little comment to let me know. Something like: this post looks awful
You can be nicer, if you want. But I won't take it personally. Thank you so much!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff