Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Let's Talk About November

No comments:
 
I want to start off with the obvious:
my blog looks absolutely different.
If you've been here anytime in, oh, the last couple years? You'd see that it did not change, other than an added sidebar.
And now, instead of the blue and orange it's... a lot of grays and blacks and greens. I can't say whether or not it's better than before, but, well... It's different. It's got a forest-y feel. Because, you know *ahem* I'm Wolfie?
I didn't mean to change it, actually. I was just messing around with some templates I found online and I accidentally put some template in and I was scrambling to change it back. If you checked out my blog anywhere from 4 to 7 yesterday, you might have seen some other stuff. Like white backgrounds, a mess of stuff on the sidebar, dynamic templates.
I meant to change it back, but I ended up with my green blog and well... I'm going to keep it like that until I have more time to put some thought into it. It's not too bad, right?
I'm in the process of fixing my posts and pages. The text and formatting for a lot of them got  all screwed up. It sucks a lot, but I'm working on it I promise. And as for the pages... I'm not sure if that interests any of you.

So on to November! I'm pretty dang proud of myself. I posted 25 times in November. That's a post almost every day. I am proud of that.
It's not all original content, sadly. I'm getting there, though. I'm just getting the hang of things right now, and catching up on some reading for upcoming reviews. And you know, doing school-related stuff. But if you're interested in checking out my posts anyways...

 


November in Review


Reviews

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Hunts in Dreams by Tom Drury
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
 
Blog Tour Stops (that included reviews)
Claiming Jeremiah by Missy B. Salick
Supernova by Elizabeth Sharp
Powered by Cheyanne Young

Other posts
A Late Post
No, Not Again
Writing Adventures #2
Giving Thanks
COVER REVEAL: Finding Joy by Jenni Moen


Books I read:
Crossing by Andrew Xia Fukuda (4.5 stars)
Supernova by Elizabeth Sharp (3.5 stars)
The Lonely Hearts Club (4 stars)
Hunts in Dreams (2 stars)
Smoke (4.5 stars)
Powered by Cheyanne Young (4.5 stars)
Both Sides Now (5 stars)
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (3.5 stars)


What to Look for in December

Reviews
Tour Stops and giveaways
Cover reveal
More Writing Adventures, starting with my discussion about NaNoWriMo on Friday
Probably more features/memes. Hopefully not as many, I've got a busy month planned

Books I Will Read No Matter What:
Clan by Realm Lovejoy
Flawless by Jennifer McGill-Sadera
Class of '98 by A.L. Player
Above by Leah Bobet
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Resilient by Patricia Vanasse
Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
The Sorcery Code by Dima Zales
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Ashes by Isla J. Bick
It by Stephen King
The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf

So I hope you guys had a great November! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you stop by some more in December. Happy reading (:

-Wolfie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff