Monday, November 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

No comments:
 


 
Well this is my first Top Ten. Yay :D
It's hosted by The Broke and the Bookish so go check them out!
This week's theme is...

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get My Hands On!

I feel like I'm going to be cheating a bit here because I'm so not up-to-date in my reading.
But without further ado
In no particular order

Horde (Razorland, #3)1. Horde by Ann Aguirre
I know it's out but I still do not have it and it makes me really sad :(










Daylighters (Morganville Vampires, # 15)
2. Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Again, it's already out, but dang it, I DON'T HAVE IT D:










City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
I really can't wait to see how the prequels and main series tie together. The ending of Clockwork Princess really got to me. I must know more!









Revealed (House of Night, #11)
4. Revealed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
So many that are out that I haven't read...










The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
5. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
It comes out in a couple weeks and I AM SO EXCITED










Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
6. Through the Ever Night
I just finished Under the Never Sky and that ending! I want more,  I really do.











The Rising (Darkness Rising, #3)7. The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
I read The Calling so long ago, but still, I must move forward!











Insurgent (Divergent, #2)8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
This is what I meant by cheating. I haven't even read Divergent yet. But even if I don't like it, I'm the kind of person who has to know how it ends at least. So sequel is it!









Under the Light (Light, #2)9. Under the Light by Laura Whitcomb
I have a book store going-out-of-business sale to thank for A Certain Slant of Light. I got it last year and ever since I heard about a possible sequel, I've been waiting. But I have yet to actually see it anywhere. Even though it supposedly came out in May. Guess I'll be getting this off of Amazon?







The Vision (The Mark, #2)
10. The Vision
I got The Mark from a contest in 2010. Apparently the sequel came out in 2011! Boy, I'm way behind. Ah well.










So there's my list!
What books are you impatiently waiting for?(:

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff