Friday, November 1, 2013

A Late Post

No comments:
 
I know I should be catching up on some sleep but really, I'm more awake at night.
So here I am, posting away!
I'm currently working on a ton of reviews so I hope you aren't too frustrated that I don't have that many up. I just got A TON of books from the library and I will be telling you more about that tomorrow.
Other than that, I do have a few blog tours that are stopping by here. I'm pretty excited about that. It's so different reading a book with the specific purpose of reviewing it. Suddenly you notice things you didn't before. (Is it just me?) And I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all. It's really fun.
I hope you all had a good Halloween! Personally, I volunteered at a Halloween thing at the park. It was pretty cool. Games, free candy, free food. And then I unexpectedly went trick-or-treating afterwards. I also dressed up which I haven't done in a few years, at least. So it was different and interesting and I really enjoyed myself. I've got a nice pile of candy to go through this month(:
Speaking of this month, my favorite holiday is coming up. I honestly love Thanksgiving. Last year was a bit not-as-great because I literally stayed home and my mom was in NY and I did not see any family like I usually do. Usually, we all get together and eat really good food and talk about life and hang out and laugh and play games and watch movies or videos online....
But I digress!
I love the cold weather, although the down side is that I always seem to be sick. I guess it's allergies. Oh well. I still prefer this over summer heat.
The other thing about November is NaNoWriMo. I'm off to a great start, I haven't even thought about what I'm going to write. I will try to get something in after I finish this post. Seriously, I'm now doubting myself. But I will not let that stop me.
So off I go to write!
Good night and good luck if you're doing NaNoWriMo too!

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff