Saturday, October 12, 2013

Nobody Said It Was Easy

No comments:
 
Yes, I got my title from a Coldplay song. For all you awesome people who know that the song is called The Scientist, for whatever reason.
But anyways!

This is yet another update post. I'm trying to get into an official company that'll send me books to review, but I'll admit that I'm scared because I don't have much free time and I'm not blogging consistently yet, and I'm scared of mailing stuff because stuff happens and so these are all my weird paranoid doubts...

I'm trying to get back out there, but it's hard. When I started this, I had Arlee Bird helping me out and now it's been so long, I'm not sure how to reach the people who've been following me since the beginning. Which makes it even harder to try to get MORE followers and overall it's just difficult. So I'm at a bit of a crossroads, with no time to really think about it too much.

That being said, if anybody is actually reading my posts, I'd appreciate some comments. Those are unbelievably helping, I'm learning as I get back into this. If you have a blog of your own, I'd appreciate a little shout out. If you have a solution for my book reviewing future, that'd be great. I'll be honest when I say I'm a little lost and I'm not sure who to go to for help...

Now we're done with the depressing part of this...

And on to the update part of this

JUST FINISHED:
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

UP NEXT:
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick

Sadly, I  have to return It by Stephen King before I can read it *sigh*
But I'm getting back into this no matter what.
And if I can get some YA novels to review, that'd be great.
Seriously, leave a comment or email address or something, I'd love to talk to you.

Slightly alone in the woods here

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff