Monday, October 21, 2013

I've Never Been Good With Titles

No comments:
 
Am I crazy? Yes I am. Should I be doing homework? Of course I should be.
But I made this blog 3 1/2 years ago.
(Yes, it's been that long.)
And I'm known for disappearing for long periods of time. I 'm trying so hard to be consistent here.
Trust me, I am.

Tell you what.
Whoever is actually reading this, please help me out. Links. Comments. Doesn't really matter. I promise I will make time for you if you make time for me. That sounds fair right?
I need a minimum of 100 followers...
And a heck of a lot more page views.
I used to be a decent blog but my super long absence has ruined me.
My age doesn't help me either but that's so beyond the point.

The point here is that I think I have a chance and for now my plan is this:
I will post every day.
I will stop doing posts like this.
Posts will be about things like-

Reviews:
books I recently read and books I read a while ago but would like to tell you about
 
Eagerly Awaiting:
books I cannot wait to get my hands on
 
Just For You:
links to a bunch of blogs that I have found, most of which have pretty cool contests
 
My Writing Adventures:
I will try to focus on just my writing here, but a lot of it reflects my everyday life. Maybe you'll find it interesting, maybe you won't
 
Sadly I won't post contests because I have no money or prizes as of yet.
But if it all goes well, I'll get to host some blog tours soon.
I anticipate that it'll take a while, which I'm not too upset about. But my goal is to have this place up and running by New Year's.
Which would make my resolution to be frequent posts and pure awesomeness.
 
I'm debating changing the style of this blog a bit.
If you have any suggestions, feel free.
So away I go, to spread the word!
Feel free to help me out.
See you in the interconnected nets!
 
Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff