Sunday, October 6, 2013

I'm On My Way

No comments:
 
So I'm not posting particularly regularly... Like at all.
Sorry about that, I'm still trying to get the hang of things and usually blogging is not my top priority, just because of school work and I'm trying to tutor and volunteer and it's just crazy.
That being said, I'm going to start talking about books more, yay!

Currently I am reading
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Up Next:
It by Stephen King
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Richard K. Dick
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

After that I'm eagerly awaiting the LAST (very very sad about that) Morganville Vampires book called Daylighters.
Wow, I love that series.
If you must read about vampires, please do us all a favor and read the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine.
Please!

Anyways, it is getting late and I've been sleep-deprived this weekend!
For reasons I will tell you all about later, don't worry.

Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff