Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've Done It

No comments:
 
Well! This has been my longest absence ever and I am skeptical of how long I'll stay this time.
Ideally I would post often
Ideally I would write about something interesting


I think the trouble is finding a good topic
That and I don't have a lot of spare time, though I'm trying so hard to change that. I have gotten so used to having hours upon hours every day to do whatever I wanted.
Sadly this involved a lot of video games and iPod apps.
It involved tv.
It involved texting and iMessage and FaceTime.
But it also involved some reading (not a lot because I only bought a couple new books and I never seemed to have time to go to the library. I'm as shocked as anyone).
It involved a road trip to Seattle.
It involved an amazing Fourth of July, a  day at Six Flags, another at Universal Studios. I went on a few pretty amazing dates. And yes, one of then involved Pokemon. 



I spent a lot of time with my sister, but sadly it seemed I spent more time doing homework.
I've been back to school for a couple weeks now and I'm trying not to let it get me down.
Somehow I will manage my classes and still have time to read and write.
This is my ideal.
This is my goal.
I will try to make you and me believe it.
So I'm going back to the books.
The ones I'm reading (currently Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton)



And the ones I'm writing.
Which brings me to my other goal:

NaNoWriMo

I haven't tried it since 2010
So I'm going back.
Wish me luck.
And good luck to all of you!

-Wolfie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I do read every comment and I reply to all the ones that elicit some sort of response. So if you want, you can check back in a couple days to see if I replied.(:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff